Tabor Hill winery and restaurant, Buchanan, Michigan- review

We love traveling to distant places on our "Day Dates". We usually don't travel farther than a half day's travel as we usually drive home that night. 

This happened to be one of those times where we decided to make it a weekend out of it. ( again, we rarely do this) We traveled up North to the dirt roads of the beautiful state of Michigan to visit some wineries up there. 

We had only planned on visiting the ones on our "list" but saw a sign for Tabor Hill. This looks interesting honey...let's stop.


One thing that impressed me right away was the warm greeting that we received once we entered. It was just a little before 11:00, so we began to look around. They had the most interesting candy display, all made right there.






The wine racks where not lacking in variety and quantity as Tabor Hill has it's own winery on site complete with it's own vineyard.



 On to lunch. Walking into the restaurant here is warm and inviting, with a beautifully decorated room complete with fire place.




My husband is not as daring as I and ordered a roast beef sandwich. Little did he know it would be a mouthful of flavor! The Parmesan cheese fries were amazing!

 
 I ventured more on the wild side and ordered a shrimp dish. Let me tell you, there have been few time that I have tasted anything this flavorful in my entire life. There were three different varieties of shrimp, all with their own unique taste. Every bite was "Wow" and I don't give that wow out lightly!


Tabor Hill gets 5 out of 5 Dinner stars for this fabulous meal. Service was excellent! Food was superb! I'm ready to go back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment