Chicken Cordon Bleu

While searching for a good Christmas recipe to serve to my large family for dinner, I went in search of a good Cordon Bleu recipe. I found a few here and there, but wasn't crazy about the ingredients they were calling for. 

I decided to take what I knew about this dish and make it my own.


5 cups of cooked, shredded chicken. ( I use boneless chicken thighs) 
2 cups of chopped cooked ham ( I use end pieces )
2 jars of your favorite Alfredo sauce
9 slices of Swiss Cheese
1 head chopped broccoli
2 packages of Ritz cracker crumbs
1/2 stick butter
1 Tbs chopped garlic

Cook and shred the chicken. Add chopped ham and broccoli and place in greased 9x13 pan. Pour Alfredo sauce over top and mix lightly. Place cheese on top of chicken and ham. Add garlic and melted butter to cracker crumbs sprinkle on top of dish. Bake 350 for 20-25 minutes ( till broccoli is soft)

Serves 12-15 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment